Thursday, May 29, 2014

gamers_for_life Nintendo Announces GameCube Controller Adapter For Wii U


In conjunction with a new announcement detailing the rules and fighters for the upcoming E3 Smash Bros. tournament, Nintendo has revealed a new Wii U accessory. The company will be debuting an adapter for GameCube pads that will be in use at the tournament.


The four-port adapter is also shown alongside a Smash Bros.-themed wired controller. No details are available yet if either of these will be sold to the public. We’ve reached out to Nintendo for details, but the company declined to share more information with us.


(Please visit the site to view this media)


Our Take
I never owned a GameCube (though I did play some of its best games when I got a Wii), and I’ve never understood the fascination with its controller (which I have used). I suppose there is some nostalgia in it for long-time Smash Bros. players, but there are better devices on the market.


SihNT9


via www.GameInformer.com http://ift.tt/1gEG1Cs




No comments: